Game Development Course ‘Unreal Engine 4’ for all our gamers!
Time & Location
About the Event
So, if you child is keen to develop their knowledge in game development and create their own game using the famous unreal engine, this is the course for them.
What they will learn:
- Basic: Variables, Functions, Classes, Game Development
- Controls and input
- Health and damage system
- Enemy AI
- Player lives
- Pick up systems for health
- User Interface
- Progression system
- Save/Load system
- Collision detection
- Design levels and environments
- Character animations
- Design own menu system
- And much more
What I will get?
- 12 hours of face to face sessions (COVID-19 secure)
- 10 downloadable project files
- Access to all resources after each session
- A fully designed playable game
- Certification on completion
- Anyone aged 10-18, has an interest in gaming and willingness to learn
- PC at home if there is a desire to develop their learning further
If this sounds like a course your child would thrive on, then please sign them up.
Possible course day options:
- Wednesday- 4pm-5pm, Thursday’s- 10am- 11am, Saturday- 9.30am-10.30am. 12 week Course for £300.00